The scope of use of Under vehicle scanning systems
Under vehicle scanning systems is a vehicle security inspection system that integrates automatic detection of vehicles and image acquisition, display, splicing, snapshot summary, comparison and alarm, and automatic environmental control of the vehicle chassis.
The scope of use of Under vehicle scanning systems:
1. It can limitly prevent the chassis from hiding bombs, weapons, biochemical hazards, and dangerous people from entering and exiting important places.
2. Prevent drugs and illegal smuggled goods from being carried on the chassis of the car. Because of this illegal activities, immigrants rely on checkpoints.
3. This system is changed from the traditional manual detection car chassis to automatic imaging, which can greatly improve the efficiency of banning traffic at bus stops, and more quickly protect the lives, health and safety of security inspectors.
4. Under vehicle scanning systems can be widely used in the above places.
5. Detention centers, government agencies, embassies abroad, military bases, public security agencies and non-bank warehouse areas, as well as key places for security prevention and anti-terrorism.
6. Stations, ports and non-docks and places with intensive access.
7. Parking lot for important meetings and events.
The scope of use of Under vehicle scanning systems has been introduced here, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
[ Friendly Links ]
X Ray Inspection System,Container & Vehicle Scanner, Under Vehicle Scanning System, Explosives and Narcotics Detection, Liquid Scanner,Walk Through Metal Detectors, Explosive Disposal Device